Thursday 8 December 2011

Blogger interview #2.....

Today's Q&A'S is with Lauren Blair from the blog http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com/



Lauren with her partner Scott...

1. How long have you been blogging for?
I started blogging in the middle of october, so about 7 weeks now! It actually feels alot longer,cant believe its been less than 2 months.

2. Whats your day job?
I'm a qualified Primary teacher, I graduated in 2010 and worked for a year, but I'm only doing supply now so more often than not I'm not working :(

3. Love life? Children?
Ive been with my boyfriend Scott for nearly 7 years now. We got together when we were 15/16, and have been inseparable since. <3

4. Where abouts are you from?
I'm from a town just outside Glasgow.

5. What car do you drive?
A little Fiat 500 called Sophia!

6. Favourite food?
Without doubt, pickled onion Monster Munch. I need to have a pack a day or i get cranky!!


7. Favourite alcoholic tipple?
HaHaHa, most of them! No really, i love Rose wine and mixed fruit cider. Mmmm. <3

8. Favourite hair product at the minute?
It's a toss up between Aussie products (I've just discovered them!!) and Lee Stafford Blow Dry Your Hair Faster Spray. It really does what it says on the tin!

 

9.  Top 5 beauty products at the minute?
*Urban Decay Naked Palette
*Nars Orgasm blusher
*Andrea Fulerton nail varnish in 'Kylie'
*Extensions
*Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid eyeliner in Perversion.
AF varnish 'Kylie'
Nars Orgasm Blush
Urban Decay Naked palette

10. Any beauty advice to share?
Have fun with your make-up, spend time getting to know your products and rediscover your old purchases! Wear what YOU feel confident in.

11. Favourite shops at the minute?
I always love Primark and New Look, but my favourite shops on line right now are-
*Sigma Beauty (http://www.sigmabeauty.com/)
*Claireabella! (http://www.toxicfox.co.uk/claireabella.html?gclid=CPa82Kqc8qwCFcMMtAodMlljeQ)


TOWIE girls with their Claireabellas!

12. Favourite outfit at the minute?
I don't really have a fave outfit, but right now I'm loving all the winter wear like big cosy knits and shearling boots.

13. What do you like to do in your spare time apart from blogging?
I volunteer at a local animal shelter. Ive been doing it on and off since i was 14 and it is so worth wile. its definitely one of my favourite things to do. i also love reading,going out for dinner and drinks and just spending time with Scott and my friends.

Lauren (2nd from right) and her friends...x

14. Best place you've ever been too?
California, without a doubt. Scott and i spent 4 months in Orange County in Southern California a few years ago, and it was the best experience of my life. I'd love to live there one day.

Orange County,California....

15.  If you could turn back time to any age,what age would you choose and why?
I'm one of those people who never wants to get old, i hate birthdays and hate the idea of 'growing up' . But id be scared to go back because I've seen too many movies about time travel and changing the future and stuff like that!! i would love to go back to the summer in California though, because although i made the most of it at the time , I would still love to relive it.

16. Ideal day?
Gosh, probably a bit of volunteering in the morning, then lunch and shopping with my friends which turns into cocktails!


Cocktail anyone??

17. Ideal Night?
Getting ready with the girls for hours before going out,blaring the music and making cocktails! Or dinner and cocktails with Scott, then some late night oysters. I'm not really big on 'clubbing'. I seem to be quite big on cocktails though! =p

18. Whats on your list from Santa this year?
I honestly don't need that much. I know I'm getting a Claireabella bag, new straighteners and Sigma brushes, so anything over and beyond that is a bonus!!

Sigma make-up brushes...

19. Whats Skincare products do you use?
I'm not actually very good with skincare-oops! i use Olay moisturiser, Soap & Glory products and Neutrogena Grapefruit cleanser. I should really use a better skincare routine!!

20. Whats your daily make-up routine?
I exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise, and then I use whatever make-up i want to create my look for the day!
Usually its Garnier BB cream, ELF HD powder, Nars Orgasm blush, Ud Naked Palette and 24/7 liquid eyeliner and right now Benefit They're Real Mascara!

21. Top 3 products you cant live without?
*Bastite for blond hair - Its actually my saviour!
*Tangle Teezer brush for my hair extensions.
*Concealer.


Thanks for answering the questions Lauren.....

You can follow Lauren on Twitter @ThinkPinkLauren ,check out and follow her blog http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com/

                 With love Tara...xxx

1 comment:

Lauren ♥ said...

Aw this is awesome, thank you for asking me!! I'll be sure and leave a link to this on my blog too. Thanks again! ^_^

~ Lauren <3

Http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com