Sunday 1 April 2012

Night out to celebrate 5 years with Leigh.....

Me & Leigh.....xxxxx

Myself and Leigh have reached 5 years together on Fri 30th March we went out last night for a Chinese last night to celebrate. I cant believe Ive been with him 5 years i can still remember when i first met him at my previous hair salon i worked at and he went to the fishing tackle shop next door. We've been through some great times together holidays,days out, moving in together and best of all becoming a mummy and daddy to our wonderful Freddie that's just a few! we've had tough times too which I'm sure any parents can relate too as becoming parents is life changing but we've stayed strong and sorted things out......I look forward to many more years together...Here's to the next 5!

This was my outfit i wore last night........basic white vest top with my high waisted trousers from Topshop with some brown wedgey heels. I also wore a white cream blazer but forgot to get a pic! Silly me!




I kept my make-up simple gold eye shadow Benefit black eyeliner pencil, my fave mixture of bronzer and pink blush for my cheeks and my base was the Garnier BB cream with powder over the top finished off with some of my Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker'



     
                                                             With love Tara...xxx

3 comments:

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Aw congratulations on 5 years! I hope you had a lovely meal. I really love the trousers, such a chic look! xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Sarah said...

Congratulations! You are such a cute couple! I really love your outfit, you look stunning :) xxx

Tara Jones said...

Thank you so much for the comments girls really appreciate it. Was a lovely night.....xxxxxx