Monday 5 December 2011

Afternoon girlies......

Seems like alot of you enjoyed the Q&A'S with the lovely Laura from http://passionaboutfashion.blogspot.com ....got another one coming soon with Lauren Blair from the blog http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com .......so keep your eyes peeled for that one!

I am really pleased to say all my Christmas shopping is nearly done and all wrapped up! Started wrapping Freddies presents last night,cant wait to see his little face on Christmas morning after Santa as delivered all his prezzies!! He is watching Fireman Sam chilling with a hot chocolate has i type....anyway just a few things to share with you couple of new buys, my new hair and couple of nail mentions.

First things first popped down to Boots to get new moisturiser and thought i would try out the new Garnier 'BB cream' seen a few other girls talk about it.....pretty impressed by it,it was £9.99 and i got it in shade medium. I have been wearing on its own after i have done it 'Laurens Way' of course! I seem to get good coverage to wear it alone. Highly recommend it!


I thought i would stick to the same range and try the daily moisturiser which was £4.99 its ok, it does the job! A few posts back i was using the Nivea 'pure and natural' but really went off that! However the night cream is Fab! I can never settle on a moisturiser apart from Dermalogica's Active moist, it truly is amazing and i never have problems however the price tag doesn't like me especially around Christmas!! So if you know a good moisturiser as good as Active Moist and cheaper PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me about it!


I currently have MINX on my fingernails.....will post photos in next post! Thought i would show you how Ive had them in recent weeks (Apologises for the orange hands they don't look like that,flash on phone!).....Firstly I have had the MUA-shade 4, its a gorgeous red and for only a £1...need i say more!


Secondly....sticking with the MUA range shade 21 on 8 fingers and a finger on each hand with the GOSH nail glitter for a bit of sparkle!



 I have also had them glitter gold which is a varnish from the O.P.I range, very sparkly indeed!.....but forgot to get a pic of the varnish.....

Awful pic...sorry
I had my hair coloured last week to a reddy brown colour however after a week it faded really wishy-washy on my blond so i have had to have a dark brown put on feels strange being back on the dark side,had mixed reviews but i like it so that's all that matters! As you can see i have also had a short fringe put in which i LOVE...inspired by the lovely Louise from Big Brother just wish my hair would grow as long has hers over night....which takes me to my New Years Resolution......grow my hair and get my natural colour back which i love.......so we will see!! 
Louise from BB!
 
Reddy-brown



Reddy-brown
  

Now brown hair...

Brown hair...

Over the weekend i had a Virgin Vie and Partylite party with a few of mine and my mums friends, kicked the men out and had a giggle! I got a couple of make up bits from Virgin Vie and a a Reed diffuser which i will post about when it gets delivered. From Virgin Vie i got a Mascara and a eyeshadow/blusher palette. I haven't used the eye shadows yet but the mascara and blusher are lovely! I already use a lot of the Virgin Vie products (see previous posts) they really are amazing! so light to use and great coverage and reasonably priced however the skincare range i am not overly fussed about! The mascara is a shade black with a primer to use before applying the black i have done a before and after shot below....I am very impressed! Its priced at £13.00 however with it being a small  amount of at each end I'm not sure how long it will last.



Primer side applied...

Mascara applied on top of primer....
The eyeshadow/blusher set is called 'Beauty Secrets Colour Collection' it is beautifully packaged and white! (I'm keeping it in its box to keep clean!) I am not sure on the price...I cant wait to try the 'smokey eye' look with the 4 shades....perfect shades for that effect!



I must mention my favourite hand moisturiser, my hands get soooo dry in the winter and this Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' available in a couple of sizes works a treat!


If you've been following my blog you will know i have been doing Weight Watchers and I'm into my 4th week and lost 7 1/2 pound! cant believe I've lost half a stone. So pleased!! Lastly i am going to leave you with a picture of our lovely Christmas tree.......'It's beginning to look alot like Christmas........'


                                                     With love Tara...xxx

No comments: