Friday 25 November 2011

Blogger interview....

Hiya ladies how are we all? Its been a couple of weeks since i blogged just busy,busy,busy! Im hopefully going to be putting a couple of posts up over the weekend.......all being well! I have decided that every month or 2 i am going to do Q&A's on other bloggers so we could all get to know each other a little bit and thought it would be an interesting read on different people.
So i thought what better way to start my first one with my favourite blogger, who was my inspiration to start blogging and all round girly person.....Laura Sutcliffe.




1. How long have you been blogging for Laura?
I have been blogging since the end of February this year.

2. What are your top 5 beauty products?
*Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
*Jemma Kid Light as Air foundation
*The Powder Lounge eyelash serum
*any Mac lipstick!
*Sleek Rose Gold blusher


 

3. From the places you've been too,what's your favourite place in the world?
I loved Italy,it was such an amazing holiday and I adored Venice.I went to LA three years ago, and loved Hollywood so much! So I'd say that was my favourite place in the world.

4. Favourite high street shops?
I love primark and H and M

 


5. Best beauty advice anyone as ever told you?
Bit of a boring one,but always always remove make-up before bed, it's so bad to sleep in it!

6. Favourite food?
This is so very hard!! But I'd have to say a proper authentic Italian pizza with a thin base.


7. What's your favourite outfit at the minute?
I have some flora skinny jeans and a sugar pink blazer from Forever 21 that I'm in love with!

8. What's on your list to Santa?
I have no idea what I want from Santa! I need to get thinking!

9. Favourite alcoholic tipple?
I love Rose wine!

10.if you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you take with you?
*My mum
*Loads of chocolate
*a good moisturiser

11. Ideal day?
I would have a long lie in,then go to a spa,go shopping in the west end,have afternoon tea, then go for cocktails then to a luxury hotel to sleep!


12. Ideal night?
A huge group of all my friends,going to a club with lots of cocktails and dance the night away!!
13. Favourite piece of jewellry at the minute?
I have this huge cocktail ring that is in the shape of a snake that i love.

14. Favourite pair of shoes you cant keep off your feet at the minute?
I have these full glitter court shoes that i cant wait to wear for christmas.

15. Whats your favourite flavour/colour cupcake?
I love Lola's vanilla cupcakes with pink icing.


16. How was your birthday weekend recently? What did you get up too?
I had a dinner party with 15 friends,then i went to the Savoy with my family for afternoon tea.

17. What do you do in your spare time, apart from blogging?
I go to the cinema and dinner with my friends,and also love shopping! I love to bake too.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I would like to have a family,and live in the country. Iwould also like to still be doing journalism in some form too.

Thanks for answering the questions Laura!

You can follow Laura on twitter @MissLSutcliffe and you must check out and follow her fantastic blog http://passionaboutfashion.blogspot.com/
With love Tara...xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much hun! i love it!xxxx

CelesteCohen said...

Love Laura's blog... was nice to learn some more about her :)
www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo